Tuesday, March 2, 2010

damn parents who don noe how to undersatnd their children's fren

u noe wat happened....i was damn sick n tired of stayin at home...n afta ma spine adjustment ma sis came home fighting wit her bf....ma mom not feelin well n not tokin to me properly......so i asked ..... if he was free to tok to me....i was feelin so down...he told me to come out n toked to me ryte afta he came bak from the centre..he straight came n tok to me b4 even entering the house....ten his dad called him to wish his cuzin sis happy birthday n afta tat his father scolded him tat he didn even come inside but straight away tok to me......his parents forced him to close the door n i was vry ashamed n 'membengangkan n menyakitkan'....its jus vry shocking tat his dad is so rude....n one day his dad took da laptop n chatted wit me usin ...... fb profile.....n u noe y he did tat....it was jus bcos he wanted to check if i was flirting wit his son..how cheap can parents b jus to check on their children....kalau setakat nak tengok dia punya profile tak pe.....tp nak act sebagai dia n chat ngan kwn-kwn dia tats vry cheap.....sorry to those yg trasa........

1 comment: